New year, more challenges in the energy industry...
It’s 2023 and Europe is experiencing the toughest energy winter in recent history. Energy stakeholders have been avidly forecasting and planning ahead to ensure the security of supply by using modelling tools such as PLEXOS.
Questions this webinar will address:
- How can market and non-market forces affect security of supply in Europe and how can they be modelled?
- What is the role of gas storage facilities?
- What is the role of LNG imports?
- When and where will shortages most likely appear and what are the critical infrastructure points related to this?
- What about temperature sensitivities and other scenarios?
Join us to hear from industry experts, dive into the data and technology that is keeping the lights on and the radiators warm and bring your own questions and insights to the discussion.
Detailed agenda and speakers to follow soon - Register today.
We look forward to seeing you - please bring your questions along to the Q&A!